Softball Europe sent out to the European National Federations the call for organizers for the 2021-2023 events.
Softball Europe offered to all the 2020 SE organizers the option to organize the cancelled events in the years 2021 or 2022, as the Coronavirus outbreak cancelled the European season in 2020.
“I am happy to inform you that all of the organizers accepted this offer and we have allocated almost all of our events in 2021,” Softball Europe President Gabriel Waage said, “there are a few European Championships 2022 and 2023, which are not allocated. Let me call for organizers of those events.”
The events in the 2021-2023 Softball Europe calendar that have not been allocated yet are:
- 2021 U12 Mix Qualifier – the proposed date should be in April or May
- 2022 U23 Men’s European Championship
- 2023 U18 Women’s European Championship
- 2023 U22 Women’s European Championship
- 2023 U18+U16 Men’s European Championship
- 2023 Coed Slowpitch European Championship
/ Elda Ghilardi